Big Data Engineer - Job Description
Leadgence's vision is to improve the ROI in every touch-point between a company and its business customers through advanced insights from external data.
In this role you will tackle the big challenge of developing a scalable software that utilizes ML, NLP and other algorithms to process petabytes of data. You will be a key part of our growing big data team.
- 2-5 years of experience in building complex big data processing pipelines using Apache Spark (or equivalent technologies)
- 2+ years of experience in Python (or equivalent programming languages)
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS Cloud (EKS, ECS, EMR, Athena, S3, EC2 or Google Cloud equivalent)
- Ability to work in a distributed team but also be able work independently when required
- Advantage - Experience in:
- Airflow (or equivalent data workflow management tools)
- Work closely with the CTO to make sure our infrastructure supports the ongoing growth of data
- Develop new data services from scratch
- Gather required information from data across the web
- Build, optimize and automate highly scalable data pipelines for our data science and product needs
A few more things to know:
Our culture is unique and we live by our values, you will be part of a small and agile core team.
To apply email us at: [email protected]