Business Development Manager
Have you ever received an email or a text offering to sell you something you did not need? 98% of this type of reach-out by companies goes to people who don’t need it. When businesses are selling to other businesses, the situation is the same. Leadgence helps B2B companies improve their sales processes through the use of exceptional data and insights.
We want to expand our global business development team and we are looking for a results-driven person with a love for sales, data, and tech to work either remotely or in our beautiful Tel Aviv office. You will be part of a multi-cultural team in a young entrepreneurial environment. You must have the ability to work independently and generate strong revenue growth. The future of our business relies on our sales and innovation, so this role is an integral part of our strategy.
Your focus will be to bring in new business for Leadgence. As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for finding new leads, as well as following up on sales leads, build strong industry connections, maintain the sales pipeline, and guide all stakeholders throughout the sales process.
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of Leadgence’s data and platform value propositions in order to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Develop and manage a solid sales pipeline of medium and large sized companies with the intention to exceed target
- Communicate effectively with and coordinating of various departments to achieve sales related objectives
- Identify key decision makers and being able to get a deep understanding of their needs with the purpose of presenting added value.
- Earning the prospect’s trust by establishing and proactively maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Closing deals!
Who are you?
- A native english speaker - a MUST
- Minimum of three years of experience in a sales role within tech companies. Experience in selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure, or to financial services.
- Experience in a data company is a plus!
- You have the ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone
- You have a consultative and human sales approach -- every conversation is different, and there are no scripts at Leadgence
- You have the skills to briefly and clearly articulate value - our clients are busy people!
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a top startup while launching your career
- You are a self-starter with good time management skills, able to work individually as well as a part of a team
- Self-motivated and assertive team player with a hands-on attitude
- A charismatic and natural networker with entrepreneurial qualities
A few more things to know:
This is an individual contributor position with a long term path to grow with us either to a team leader. We love coaching and training and look for people who are will be long term partners on the amazing Leadgence journey.