Have you ever received an email or a text offering to sell you something you did not need? 98% of this type of reach-out by companies goes to people who don’t need it. Leadgence identifies for B2B companies potential customers who need their product now, helping increase their sales conversion rate.
In this role you will be responsible for researching data and ensuring we deliver the highest quality data to our customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated data enthusiast who enjoys working with multidisciplinary teams in a rapidly changing environment.
- Researching and validating new data sources to continuously grow Leadgence’s data repository.
- Work closely with the R&D team to implement our big data tools to collect, cleanse, normalize and classify the data.
- Ensure we deliver the highest quality data to our customers and work with our data operations team on an on-going basis.
Who are you?
- Has excellent English
- Proficient in SQL, XML, Regex
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Passionate about information and data, able to think creatively and out of the box, detail-oriented, autonomous, a quick learner, organized and precise
- Strong Interpersonal/Teamwork Skills
A few more things to know
This is an entry-level position with a long term path to grow with us. We love coaching and training and look for people who will be long term partners on the amazing Leadgence journey.
To apply email us at: [email protected]