Have you ever received an email or a text offering to sell you something you did not need? 98% of this type of reach-out by companies goes to people who don’t need it. Leadgence identifies for B2B companies potential customers who need their product now, helping increase their sales conversion rate.
We are looking for you to take lead in our efforts in researching and applying data science methods on unstructured and structured data to help us uncover insights into a huge volume of data together with our international team.
- Lead our data research and science efforts in developing new capabilities
- Steer our product into directions that yet to be uncovered from unstructured data
- Collect data to validate/invalidate new theses
- Work closely with the R&D teams to build the best solutions for our data products
- Apply statistical modeling to solve complex problems
- Drive on-going improvement of our data quality and product metrics
Who are you?
- Analytical mindset to understand business needs, and come up with end to end data science solutions
- Experience balancing complexity and simplicity
- Expertise in one or more programming languages and tools: Python, Jupyter, Matplotlib, Scipy and/or SKlearn
- Strong SQL skills and experience in working with various databases or query engines (AWS Athena / Google Big Query)
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EMR, Athena, S3. (or Google Cloud equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners and independently drive projects and decisions
- Advantage - Experience in:
A few more things to know
Our culture is unique and we live by our values. You will need to be comfortable working in the most agile of environments. Requirements will be vague. Iterations will be rapid. You will need to be nimble and take smart decisions.
To apply email us at: [email protected]