Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Have you ever received an email or a text offering to sell you something you did not need? 98% of this type of reach-out by companies goes to people who don’t need it. When businesses are selling to other businesses, the situation is the same. Leadgence helps B2B companies improve their sales processes through the use of exceptional data and insights.
We are looking for a well-balanced engineer to realize our product vision of empowering sales teams worldwide and help us built what will be the gateway to and from our data. We need someone who is capable of leading the creation of our platform product from scratch and leading it on as it evolves.
What will you do?
- Lead both our backend and frontend efforts
- Build an impactful platform that helps our customers grow their business
- Help to integrate with our clients’ data sources to further improve our system
- Design and build our API infrastructure that will become the central point for our customer-facing services and integrations
- Layout and implement our UX/UI experience
Who are you?
- Software engineer with a data and infrastructure background
- A self-managed person with the ability to manage others
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners and independently drive projects and decisions
- Poses an analytical mindset to understand product needs and come up with engineering solutions
- Experience balancing complexity and simplicity
- Experience in one or more programming frameworks: AngularJS, ReachJS, VueJS, NodeJS or equivalent
- Previous experience with leading development of full-stack projects fro scratch
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, ECS, EMR, Athena, S3. (or Google Cloud equivalent)
- Docker / Kubernetes / AWS Fargate / Google Cloud Run
- Previous experience with CRM integrations
A few more things to know:
Our culture is unique and we live by our values. You will need to be comfortable working in the most agile environments. The requirements will be demanding. Iterations will be rapid. You will need to be nimble and make smart decisions.